Family Law & Personal Injury Firm in Chesterfield and Surrounding Areas
Call Today
Enforcement Reliable Legal Solutions for You and Your Family

Chesterfield Child Custody & Support Enforcement Lawyers

Providing Tireless Representation in Enforcement Actions

Do you need child support orders, child custody and visitation orders, or other court orders enforced? Are you on the receiving end of enforcement actions and require help to resolve the issue? Turn to the Roberts Law Firm, P.C. for representation from a team with 35 years of family law experience.

To discuss your case with a Chesterfield child custody & support enforcement lawyer, call us at (636) 590-4864 or send us an e-mail.

What Needs to Be Enforced?

There are some instances in which you may need assistance enforcing a court-ordered child support schedule or custody arrangement.

Our firm can assist you with a variety of circumstances, including but not limited to the following situations:

  • The divorce judgment required your spouse to pay half of all medical and dental expenses or extraordinary expenses related to sports, camps, or other activities. You have sent your ex the bills, but you have not received reimbursement.
  • Your former spouse suddenly stopped making child support payments without warning, and you need to collect.
  • Your former spouse consistently returns your child hours later than required by the child custody agreement, and you want the problem resolved.
  • Your ex-husband or ex-wife was ordered to refinance the mortgage within a few months of the divorce being finalized, but that step has not been taken.

No matter what needs to be enforced, our lawyers can help. We can file a motion to enforce, a motion for contempt, or both. Whether the matter can be resolved simply by requesting wage garnishment to cover unpaid child support, or it requires extensive preparation to show that reasonable medical and dental expenses have not be reimbursed, you can be confident in our ability to get the matter resolved.

Can Enforcement Actions Be Defended Against?

Perhaps you believe the enforcement actions against you are unfair. Perhaps you are being asked to pay for medical care that you believe was unnecessary or medical care you cannot afford. Perhaps you are behind in child support because your income has dropped since the original orders were put in place. Our Chesterfield enforcement attorneys can review your options and take the necessary steps to protect you, including making modifications to orders if necessary.

We are prepared to use our 35 years of experience to benefit you. Contact us online or call us at (636) 590-4864 to request a confidential consultation.

Meet the Founding Attorney

35 Years of Experience